This is very easy and simple snacks for breakfast or we can make it any time in the morning tea or with evening tea. Full of protein and good source of fiber also.
- 1cup MoongDaal(Split Geen Gram)
- 1 Tomato (Finally chopped)
- 1 Tbsp capsicum (chopped)
- 1 Onion(finally chopped)
- 3 Green Chili (Finally chopped)
- 1/2 Chaat masala
- 1/4 Turmeric Powder
- 1Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4tsp Grama masala
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1/4tsp Red chili powder
- Salt( according to taste)
- Cilantro leaves(for dressing)
- Pour 1 cup of water in the pressure cooker when it come to boil ,add washed moog dal,salt,turmric powder
- On medium heat close the lid for 5 min or wait utill 1 whistels.
- Turn off the heat from beneath the cooker. Allow the cooker to sit undisturbed for eight minutes, letting the pressure drop naturally. The lentils will continue to cook as the pressure drops from the cooker.
- After 8 minutes unlock the lid. Check the tenderness of the lentils and add all the ingredients in it
- serve with hot tea.
Note: I did not add onion because we avoid onions on tuesday.