Seasame seed hight in protein every 100 mg sesame seed(til) have 22.3gm protien and 559 calories
This recipes is full of protien and calories.. so enjoy !!
- 1/2 Cup Sesame Seeds (til)
- 1/3 Sugar or Jaggery
- 1 tsp Ghee or Butter(unsalted)
- 2tsp penuts (roughly crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Ghee ( for greasing the tray)
- Roast the sesame seeds till they are light golden in color. Cool and keep aside.
- In the meantime, grease the back of flat tray with a little ghee and keep it aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the suger to it.
- Simmer over a slow flame till it caramelises and forms a hard ball when you add a drop in cold water.
- Add the roasted til and mix it thoroughly with the melted sugar. You may need to put out the flame during this process.
- When the mixture is ready, pour the entire mixture over the greased thali . Roll it out into thin sheets using a greased rolling pin or you can use bowl but bowl should be plan from bottom.
- After 5 minutes moov the knife in it in to squrae shape.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- you can roast the sesame seed in to the micorowave.Put the sesame seed in microwave prof bowl .
- On the microwave for 2 minutes and give the stir for 1 minutes and fold the sesame seed and again microwave it again for 3 minutes or util it trun light brown
- if you are using jaggery then melt it in to the microwave. In a bowl add 1tsp ghee ,jaggery and reapet same process as we did for seasame seed .but for jaggery it will take 5-6 minutes or u can microwave it utill it get melted.