- 1 Cup Methi leaves (finally chopped)
- 1&1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 green chili finally chopped
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1tsp cumin seed
- Wash the methi leaves and chopped them
|Flour & FenuGreek|
- Take the flour add methi leaves and mix all the ingredients in it and kneed it well and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now your dough is ready for prathas.
- Now make equal sized balls from dough and roll the balls into round shaped chapati with a rolling pin.
Fry the Paranths from both side
- Serve it with, curd,or pickle or any side dish of your choice
Linking To Fenugreek Leaves and Green Chillies Herbs and spices