1 cup Gram flour
/ Besan1 Tbsp. Curd (not very sour)
1 cup Water
1 Tsp. Eno or Cooking/Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- For seasoning to be mixed to the batter (to be added
just before cooking)
1 tbsp Oil
Turmeric a pinch
salt to taste
½ tsp Mustard Seeds
5-6 Curry leaves
5 Green chilies
½ cup water
Lemon(accoding to taste ½ or 1)
2tsp Oil to be topped on dhoklas
1. In the besan add curd, water, and salt now mix it well to get a lump free batter.
Before mix the Eno After mixed the Eno
2. In batter add one pouch of Eno and mix it well.
3. After mixing the Eno it looks Just double .check the difference in both image.
4. Now pour the mixer in microwave proof dish.
5. Set the time in microwave for 5 minutes .After 5 minutes check it from toothpick or knife. If the knife comes out clean and does not have any batter sticking, then it’s done.
6. For seasoning, heat a pan with oil, add curry leaves, mustard seeds and finely chopped green chilies. When mustard starts popping add water, sugar, and lemon.
7. Now pour this mixer over the top of dhokla and garnish it with chopped cilantro and serve with green chutney.